我能听到你刚刚发出的吟声…我们都呆在家里，最好的培训文章想法是写‘sit’ and ‘down’? Well, at the moment, 是, it is, and I’ll tell you why. I’我已经对狗进行了40多年的训练，不幸的是，大多数情况下使用的是守旧派的服从方法，如今这种方法仍然很普遍。几年前，我开始过渡到LIMA（最低侵入性）–但老实说，直到一年多以前，它还不是很刻意。当詹娜和我打算从Powder X Joeri垃圾中保留一只小狗，然后带那只小狗到Brad Higgins进行实地训练时，动力就来了。布拉德（Brad）是一位高度敬业且虔诚的LIMA培训师，他已经开发出了自己的高效的现场培训系统…在我的研究和准备带Ila与Brad一起训练的过程中，我观看了数百小时的视频，阅读了多本书，签署了在线狗训练课程，现在正着手向CPDT-KA或获得认可机构的同等工作。
Great, so what does that have to do with teaching a dog to 坐 or 留? Well, for most of us who keep dogs in our homes and take them to pubs or other public gathering places (well, hopefully soon we will all be doing this again), when we ask our dog to 坐 or lay 下, our expectation in most cases is for the dog to 留 where and as they are put. Yet we still teach ‘stay’作为独立的‘command’。我最近学到了这个小技巧，我认为它将永远改变我教坐，坐下和停留的方式。一世’ve已经开始对我已经训练有素的犬进行处理，并且过渡是无缝且容易的。
两者的过程相同‘command’ sequences - the only difference is in one scenario your dog is 坐ting and in the other he is laying 下. So, without further ado, let’s get to it.
假设您一直在使用我的其他培训文章，那么您的狗很有可能会礼貌‘sit’作为从你那里得到他想要的东西的回应– and if not, you’还有更多工作要做。无论哪种方式，您都需要解雇您的狗’最喜欢的训练方法，使您的狗处于轻便的状态。 TGK精密导线，15’ section of biothane cord with a high-quality brass snap on one end and a straight-raw end for the other is a perfect example. Use your bait to lure pup into a 坐ting position. Be aware of how you hold your ‘bait hand’ which is also your hand-signal hand (this will be important later when you back off the use of the treat). Once pup 坐s, immediately mark the behavior with a happy ‘yes’和治疗。接下来，您将使用发布提示，考虑“all done”（我有一个非常不好的习惯‘okay’这是经常交谈的一种方式，使其成为发布提示的不错选择–我的制片人在一天的拍摄中差点让我窒息…）。幼犬完成报酬后，说‘all done’ and lead the dog a few steps away. Ask/lure him into a 坐, ‘yes’他，请他，给‘all done’ and move again. That is the basic drill to get started with. In this early work, more or less, anticipate your dog to break the 坐 and if he does, simply lift the line straight up and give a tiny bit of upward pressure and a gentle ‘jiggle’ to encourage pup to once again 坐. Once he does give him the happy ‘yes’ as before. As his 坐 response improves taper off the use of the bait. Additionally, you will transition to having your treat in a pocket to be awarded only for the crispest most perfect 坐s – be sure to use the same hand configuration whether you are using a treat or not. This will teach him the verbal cue and the hand signal. Do not move to the next phase until your dog is reliably 坐ting on cue with little to no treats involved.
1) Ask pup to 坐, you pick up a foot as if to step back, but don’t。如果幼犬仍然坐着，请以愉快的态度标记行为‘yes’，治疗，给予释放提示‘all done’并搬到新的地方。洗涤，漂洗，重复直到对幼仔有信心’s reliability to 留 seated. If pup chooses to break his 坐, use the same corrective measure described above. It’在您开始行动的这些早期阶段，这是一种非常低的威胁并且没有戏剧性的方法可以帮助您阐明观点，在提供发布提示之前，请密切观察幼犬，以防其破裂。如果您遇到麻烦，只需缩短会话时间，检查沮丧感，然后返回到成功完成幼犬的步骤。
2) Once you have that, now work towards taking a step backwards with one foot. Just as before, give the cue to 坐, he 坐s, you step back, then return. If he 留ed seated, mark the behavior with a ‘happy 是’，然后释放‘all done’和小狗一起走开。 Again, work this step until you have a reliable behavior from pup.
3) This next step is the same as before, but you will now introduce dropping the rope into the mix. Like as before, give the cue to 坐, he 坐s, you then drop the lead followed by taking a step back, then return. If he 留ed seated, mark the behavior with a happy ‘yes’，然后释放‘all done’和小狗一起走开。
4) This next step very similar as before, but you will now introduce a full step using both feet. As before, give the cue to 坐, he 坐s, you then drop the lead followed by taking a step back with one foot, then the other, smartly return to pup. If he 留ed seated, mark the behavior with a happy ‘yes’，然后释放‘all done’和小狗一起走开。
7) You know the drill quite well now, as does pup. We continue to proof the sequence by now taking ten steps back. This may all sound tedious, but each increment adds a small layer of complexity to the task. Once pup really has it 下, you can add distractions to the environment, but when you do, be sure to work closer to pup and work outward like you already have done. If pup struggles with a new distance, just go back to a distance where he was successful and get him a taste of success again. The process is the same for 下 and you will have taught your dog to 留 while doing this. No unnecessary ‘commands’在您按常用顺序构建所需技能时给予帮助。